Slide Seminar 2: on 20th June 2020virtual slide seminar
20th June 2020
Time 2:00 PM
Dr Suresh Chandra and Dr Usha Kini Senior Consultant Pathologists,Oncquest Laboratory, Bangalore
We are pleased to conduct KCIAPM Virtual Interactive slide seminar on 20th June 2020.
The Virtual slide seminar will be organized and conducted by Dr Suresh Chandra and Dr Usha Kini , Senior Consultant Pathologists,Oncquest Laboratory, Bangalore and will be broadcast live on KCIAPMSoMe YouTube Channel.
Date : 20th June,2020
Time :2- 4:30 PM
Case discussion on 10 cases (slides loaded on mrpmetvector.in)
Instructions on Slide seminar cases
1. Slides can be accessed on www.mrpmetvector.in
2. User ID and Password: KCIAPMJUNE20
3. 4 minutes will be provided for presenting the case. Limit the presentation only to the histomorphological descriptions and differential diagnosis by using either a PowerPoint or accessing the slides online.
4. Mail your diagnosis using the Google Form Link Provided below
5. Prize will be awarded to the best presenter and all presenters will receive a certificate and this is decided by the moderators.
6.If the PG does not adhere to these rules, they will be disqualified from selection for prize.
7.We encourage all students and KCIAPM members to send their individual Diagnosis using the link provided
Please find more details on our KCIAPM website,
Visit the site to view the slides
User ID and Password
The Heads of the department concerned are kindly requested to delegate the responsibility to any one of their postgraduate student to present the case during the slide seminar.
The Heads of the dept are requested to send the Name, Email-ID and the Mobile Number of the nominated Postgraduate Student to
firstname.lastname@example.org by 5 PM, 10th June ,2020.
The medical colleges selected for participation in this interactive slide seminar are as follows.
Case 1: JNMC, Belgaum
Case 2: Navodaya Medical College, Raichur
Case 3:KIDWAI , Bangalore
Case 4: JJ Medical College, Davangere
Case 5: KIMS,.Hubballi
Case 6 : Yenepoya Medical college, Mangalore
Case 7 : KIMS, Bangalore
Case 8: BLDEA, Bijapur
Case 9: Shimoga Institute of Medical Sciences,Shimoga
Case 10: KMC , Manipal