EventsPast & Future Events
[add_eventon_list number_of_months=”5″ event_count=”5″ hide_mult_occur=”yes” hide_empty_months=”yes” etc_override=”yes” accord=”yes” ]
- Webinar: Topic: Brain Tumor updates- Beyond the WHO 2016 CLASSIFICATION.Speaker: Dr Vani Santosh, Professor, Neuropathology, NIMHANS , Bangalore on 13th june 11 am.The Webinar will be broadcast live on KCIAPM SoMe YouTube Channel. No registration required. Kindly subscribe to the Channel and click on the bell icon to get notified when we go live. http://www.youtube.com/c/KCIAPMSoMe
- KCIAPM Virtual Interactive slide seminar on 20th June 2020.
The Virtual slide seminar will be organized and conducted by Dr Usha Kini and Dr Suresh Chandra, Senior Consultant Pathologists,Oncquest Laboratory, Bangalore and will be broadcast live on KCIAPMSoMe YouTube Channel.
CLICK HERE for more details
- MVJ Medical College & Research Hospital &Cytecare Cancer Hospitals, Bangalore In Association with BioGenex present “D-I-Y HANDS ON IHC WORKSHOP Do It Yourself, Diagnose It Yourself ” on 4th & 5th April 2020 at Lecture Hall – 1, Department of Pathology MVJ Medical College & Research Hospital Bengaluru. CLICK HERE for more details.
1.Department of Pathology, Ramaiah Medical College in collaboration with Trust for Education and Training in Cytometry (TETC) are conducting ” 21st Indo-US Flow cytometry Workshop 2020″ on 29-30th January, 2020, in Ramaiah Medical College. CLICK HERE for details
2. CME in Gynec Oncopathology at Sri shankara Cancer Hospital and research centre on 8th Feb 2020. CLICK HERE brochure and registration form
2. KCIAPM Interactive slide seminar conducted by Anand Diagnostic Laboratory on 15th Feb 2020. More details to follow.
- IXth Annual State Level KCIAPM Postgraduate Pathology Quiz at Employees State Insurance Corporation Medical College and PGIMSR Rajajinagar, Bengaluru on 31st January 2020. CLICK HERE for more details.
- 6th KCIAPM interactive slide seminar on 30th Nov 2019 hosted by Manipal Hospital Laboratory Medicine, Histopathology Department, Manipal Hospital, Bangalore. CLICK HERE for details
SEPTEMBER 2019 :
1. ‘2019 Conclave with Hands-on Course on Biopsy Interpretation in Hirschsprung’s disease’ on the September 14-15, 2019 at St.John’s Medical College, Bangalore. CLICK HERE for brochure CLICK HERE for the program schedule
- CME and slide seminar “Trends And Bends In Breast Pathology” KIMS, Bengaluru on 3rd august 2019.
- Slide Seminar 5: 24th August 2019 SDM College of Medical Sciences and Hospital, Shri Dharmasthala Manjunatheshwara University, Dharwad. CLICK HERE for details
- National Hands-on Workshop on Breast cytology and Guided FNAC” on 14th and 15th June 2019 at Adichunchanagiri Institute of Medical Sciences, B G Nagara. CLICK HERE for brochure.
1. 3rd KCIAPM interactive slide seminar on 5th May 2019 hosted by R.V METROPOLIS DIAGNOSTIC & HEALTH CARE CENTER at M.S. Ramaiah Memorial Hospital, New BEL Road, Bangalore.CLICK HERE for details
- KCIAPM Interactive slide seminar conducted by Sanjay Gandhi Institute of Trauma & Orthopedics, Bangalore on 16th March 2019. Theme : Bone tumors.CLICK HERE for more details
- VIII Annual KCIAPM state level Pathology Postgraduate Quiz will be held in BMC on 8th February 2019. CLICK HERE for more details
- KCIAPM Interactive slide seminar conducted by Anand Diagnostic Laboratory on 16th Feb 2019. CLICK HERE
- CME on Molecular Pathology on 23 February 2019 at Ramaiah Medical College, Bengaluru. CLICK HERE for details
KCIAPM interactive slide seminar conducted by Department of Pathology, Bangalore Medical College, Bengaluru. CLICK HERE for more details
1. KAPCON 2018 – The 45th Annual Conference of the Karnataka Chapter of the Indian Association of Pathologists and Microbiologists.CLICK HERE for more information
2. XI Annual State Level KCIAPM Undergraduate Pathology Quiz Organized by Department of Pathology, ESIC Medical College and PGIMSR, Rajajinagar, Bengaluru. CLICK HERE to download the brochure
PATHOLOGY CME & Interactive Slide seminar. Apollo Hospital Bengalure in association with KCIAPM on 8TH September 2018 at Apollo Hospitals, BG Road, Bangalore CLICK HERE for more details
1.2018 Conclave with Hands on Course on biopsy diagnosis of Hirschsprung’s disease Departments of Pathology St. John’s Medical College, Bangalore on 16th and 17th August 2018.
2.CME on “Recent trends in Diagnostic Pathology and Slide Seminar 2018” Organized by Department of Pathology & Medical Education Unit Trichy SRM Medical College Hospital & Research Centre Under the banner of Karnataka Chapter of IAPM on 30.08.2018 at Venue: Lecture Hall – IV (College block)TRICHY SRM MEDICAL COLLEGE HOSPITAL & RESEARCH CENTRE Irungalur, Tiruchirapalli, Tamilnadu
KCIAPM interactive slide seminar conducted by RV metropolis, Bengaluru at Ramaiah Memorial Hospital, Bengaluru. CLICK HERE for more details
KCIAPM interactive slide seminar conducted by Columbia Asia Referral Hospital Yeshwanthpur on on 24th March 2018. CLICK HERE for more details
Annual KCIAPM State Level Pathology Post Graduate Quiz conducted at K S Hegde Medical Academy, a constituent college of Nitte (Deemed to be University), Mangaluru on 2nd Feb 2018. CLICK HERE for the report
KCIAPM interactive slide seminar conducted by Anand Diagnostic Laboratory Bangalore on on 20th Jan 2018. CLICK HERE for details
Third Emirates Surgical Pathology Conference (ESPC 2017), which will be held from December 14 to 16, 2017 in Dubai, UAE. CLICK HERE for more details
- 2nd National hands on Cytology workshop on Cervical(Pap) and Head & Neck Lesions“Organised by Department of Pathology,Adichunchanagiri Institute of Medical Sciences,B.G.Nagara on 27th and 28th October 2017CLICK HEREfor more details
- 10th Annual State LevelKCIAPM Undergraduate Pathology Quiz – 2017in Department of Pathology , SDUMC, Kolar on 23rd September 2017. CLICK HERE for more details
CME Programme on “Recent updates in Pathology”by the Department of Pathology , MVJ Medical college, Hosakote, Bangalore on 23rd Sep 2017. CLICK HERE for more details
- 44th Annual Conference of Karnataka Chapter of Indian Association of Pathologists and MicrobiologistsKAPCON 2017will be held 30th Aug – sept 1 st 2017 at SSIMS, Davanagare. CLICK HERE for more details
2 nd International Multi-Disciplinary Breast Cancer Conference and Updates.Organized by : Department of Pathology, Bangalore Medical College & Research Institute, Bangalore.Date: 14 th & 15 th July, 2017 Venue: Dr Basavarajendra Auditorium, Bangalore Medical College & Research Institute.CLICK HERE for more details & Brochure (EARLY BIRD REGISTRATIONS EXTENDED TILL MAY 31st )
KCIAPM the interactive slide seminar is being conducted on 17th JUNE 2017.The cases are drawn from the files of Columbia Asia Hospital, Yeswanthpur, Bangalore CLICK HERE for more details
“The applications for the Post doctoral Fellowship(PDF) in Neuropathology and DM in Neuropathology at NIMHANS for the academic year 2017 – 2018 is open and are available in the NIMHANS website . CLICK HERE Those who are interested may please apply before 31st January 2017. The prospectus and other details are available in the website.CLICK HERE
- KCIAPM the interactive slide seminar is being conducted on 16th APRIL 2017.The cases are drawn from the files of RV METROPOLIS BANGALORE
- 2nd Annual Conference of Neuropathology Society of India(NPSICON 2017)Organized by: Department of Neuropathology, National Institute of Mental Health & Neurosciences (NIMHANS), Bangalore Date: April 21-23rd 2017 Venue: Convention Centre, NIMHANS, Bangalore CLICK HERE for more details of workshops . CLICK HERE for brochure. For more details log onto www.npsicon2017.com
- CME onGastrointestinal Pathology on 28th April 2017 at M S Ramaiah Medical College. CLICK HERE for more details
1.CME Programme on “Multidisciplinary Approach to Head & Neck Cancers” in Department of Pathology on 4th March 2017 at SDUMC Kolar. More details to follow.
- PG teaching seminar,March 18th 2017Venue: Anand Diagnostic Laboratory, 5th floor (Training room). CLICK HERE for more details.
KCIAPM Interactive slide seminar Feb 18th 2017 conducted by Anand Diagnostic Laboratory, Bengaluru. CLICK HERE for more details.
VI annual State Level IntercollegiatePathology Postgraduate Quiz in association with KCIAPM, KPPL ( Karnataka Postgraduate Pathology League) – 2017 ON 20/01/2017 AT RAJARAJESWARI MEDICAL COLLEGE & HOSPITAL, BENGALURU. CLICK HERE for details.
IX Annual state level undergraduate Pathology quiz will be held on saturday, 5th November 2016 at JSS Medical college Mysore. CLICK HERE for more details.
- KCIAPM the interactive slide seminar is being conducted on 8th October 2016.The cases are drawn from the files of Department of Pathology Apollohospitals, BG road,Bangalore CLICK HEREfor more details
1. “43rd Annual State conference of KCIAPM” would be held at SDM College of Medical Sciences and Hospital, Dharwad from 26th to 28th August 2016. CLICK HERE for brochure. CLICK HERE to visit the official website of the conference
- CME – PATHOLOGY UPDATES on 2nd July 2016 atShridevi Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre, Tumakuru CLICK HERE for Brochure. CLICK HERE for Registration form
- NATIONAL HANDS – ON WORKSHOP ON FLUID AND BREAST CYTOLOGY, at Adichunchanagiri Institute of Medical Sciences,B.G.Nagara on22nd and 23rd July 2016. CLIKE HERE for brochure and registration form
- KCIAPMthe interactive slide seminar is being conducted on 24th APRIL 2016.The cases are drawn from the files ofRV Metropolis, Bangalore CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
- CME on ” UPDATES IN GYNEC PATHOLOGY” on 19th March 2016 at Sri Devaraj Urs Medical College, Kolar. CLICK HEREfor more details
- ONE DAY WORKSHOP ON MOLECULAR PATHOLOGY IN COMMAND HOSPITAL AIR FORCE BANGALORE on 21st feb 2016 CLICK HERE for more details
- 5th state level postgraduate intercollegiate pathology quiz to be held on 27th Feb 2016 at SS Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre, Davanagere.CLICK HERE for more details
- KCIAPM interactive slide seminar on 16th Jan 2016 at Seminar Hall (5th Floor) Anand Diagnostic Laboratory, Bangalore. The academic program hosted by ADL.CLICK HERE for more details
- Indian Academy of Cytologists- krnataka Chapter4TH Annual Cytology Conference-IACKCCON 2016, to be held at JSS Medical college Mysore on29th and 30th January 2016. CLICK HERE for the brochure and details.
1.CME in Pediatric Hematology and Hemato – Pathology on the 4th of November 2015 in the MS Ramaiah Medical College (2nd floor, New building), Bangalore.CLICK HERE for brochure. CLICK HERE for registration form.
- KCIAPM interactive slide seminar “DIGITAL PATHOLOGY SESSION” conducted by theTriesta Life Sciences at HCG Hospital, Bangalore at Pathology lecture hall, Victoria hospital campus, Bangalore Medical College, on Saturday, 21st November 2015 between 2-5PM. CLICK HERE for brochure. CLICK HERE to know the details of colleges allotted and the access to slides.
The V International Patient Safety Congress has been scheduled for the 16th and 17th October, 2015 in Bangalore, India. CLICK HERE for more details
KCIAPM42nd annual state conference from 11th to 13th september 2015 at AJIMS, Mangaluru. Visit www.kciapm2015.com for more details
VIII Annual state level undergraduate Pathology quiz will be held on saturday, 26th September 2015 at SDM college of Medical sciences and Hospital, Dharwad. CLICK HERE for more details.
CME at Mysore medical college and research institute on Friday, 7th August 2015. CLICK HERE for details
International conference on Male genitourinary Pathology organised by Bangalore medical college and research institute on 11th and 12th July 2015. CLICK HERE for more details
1.International academy of Pathology- Indian division, Mid year teaching program. “Role of HER2/neu,EGFR and KRAS mutation testing” to be held on june20th and 21st 2015 at The capitol hotel, Bangalore organised by Anand Diagnostic Laboratory , Bangalore.
- “CME on Bone and Soft Tissue Pathology”which will be conducted by Department of Pathology, SDUMC at Sri Devaraj Urs Medical College on 20th June 2015CLICK HERE for more details
- 2nd APPI Annual conference on 13th and 14th June, The Leela, Sahar, Mumbai.CLICK HERE for more details. CLICK HERE for membership of the APPI
Interactive slide seminar on 26th APRIL 2015 at Pathology lecture hall, Victoria hospital campus, Bangalore. CLICK HERE for more details
1.IV th annual state level postraduate Pathology Quiz at K S Hegde medical academy, Mangaluru on Friday, 13th March 2015. CLICK HERE for more details and brochure
- interactive slide seminar on1ST FEB 2015 at API Bhavana, Miller Tank Bed, Vasanthnagar, Bangalore (Behind Mahaveer Jain Hospital) The cases are drawn from the files of Anand Diagnostic Laboratory , Bangalore. CLICK HERE for more details CLICK HERE to see the instructions to view the virtual slides.
- 5th national hands-on workshop on the diagnosis of Hirschspring’s disease and allied disorders on 20th and 21st February , 2015at St Johns Medical College, Bangalore. CLICK HERE for details
3.A workshop on HER2/neu in breast cancer on February 27-28, 2015 at Centre for Human Genetics Biotech Park, Electronic City Phase 1, Bangalore. This workshop is being organized in association with Anand Diagnostics, Bangalore
CLICK HERE for more details
1.Topic:”Endocrine Pathology Unraveled” – An update on Endocrine Pathology.
Date:December 20th 2014,Saturday, Conducted by Mysore Pathologists Association.
Venue:Mysore Medical College (MMC&RI) CLICK HERE for more details
CLICK HERE for the links to slide seminar cases
- “Adult autopsy” workshop and practical aspects. Conducted by Bangalore medical college and research institute on 15th November 2014.Click here for more details.
- one day CME on soft tissue tumours on the 28th of November, 2014 at St Johns Medical College Bangalore.CLICK HERE for more details
- “41st Annual State conference of KCIAPM” would be held at KIMS, Bengaluru, from5th to 7th September, 2014.
Click https://www.kciapm2014.com for more details
- CME IN PATHOLOGY & MICROBIOLOGY, on 20thSeptember 2014 at Hubli conducted by Association of Consulting Pathologists and Microbiologists Hubli-Dharwad In Association with Department of Pathology, SDM College of Medical Sciences, Dharwad And KCIAPM. Click here for more details and brochure.
3.7TH STATE LEVEL UNDERGRADUATE pathology quiz 2014 at K.S. Hegde Medical Academy, Mangalore on 27th September 2014.
click HERE for more details
- “7th International CME in renal pathology” would be held at JSS Medical College, Mysore, Karnataka, India from August 1, 2014 to August 3, 2014.
click https://www.isrtpcon2014.com for more details
- One day CME programme, TRANS-HAEMATOLOGY 2014 on august 9th, 2014 at Seminar hall of K S Hegde Charitable hospital. CLICK HERE for more details.
- CONTINUING MEDICAL EDUCATION IN PATHOLOGYon Saturday, the 23rd AUGUST 2014at RajaRajeshwari Medical College and Hospital, Bangalore. CLICK HERE for more details.
- KCIAPM CYTOLOGY INTERACTIVE SLIDE SEMINAR JULY 2014to be held on12th July 2014 at Kidwai Memorial Institute of Oncology, Bangalore. Click here for more details
CME on “Gastrointestinal Pathology” to be conducted on 28th June 2014 by Department of Pathology SDUMC, Kolar. CLICK HERE for the brochure
Interactive slide seminar at Pathology Lecture Hall, Victoria Hospital Campus, Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute on SUNDAY, MAY 25TH , 2014. CLICK HERE for case details
“3rd State Level Intercollegiate Post Graduate Pathology Quiz in association with KCIAPM” which will be conducted by Department of Pathology, SDUMC at Sri Devaraj Urs Medical College on 1st March 2014″
click for more details
KCIAPM interactive slide seminar-2014 to be held on 26th January 2014
click for more details